The Forever Foundation will work to support our four teams (AFL, AFLW, VFL and VFLW) by creating an environment consisting of specialised facilities and infrastructure, create programs and development opportunities for athletes and staff to excel on and off the field and increase participation.
You have the opportunity to assist us and ensure we can maintain a high standard through the following avenues:
- High Performance Needs
- Player Development Programs
- Talent Identification Programs
- Coaches and Football Staff Development
The future of the Bulldogs’ West Footscray home will be the centrepiece of Melbourne’s west, a home for an elite sporting club and a commonplace for the community.
It will be an inviting, contemporary and cutting-edge place to work, recreate, explore, relax and connect, which caters for the changing face of the region.
The master plan reflects a long-term vision of the entire Whitten Oval precinct, which is anticipated to be completed over a number of stages.
For FAQ’s, news updates and a re-development image gallery, please click here.
With a more holistic Western Bulldogs view, RWB aims to move away from the traditional “inner-sanctum” Coterie group and through its members, future proof the Forever Foundation and Football Club.
Importantly, RWB has also been established to become a vehicle for introducing new donors and supporters to the Club. It intends to nurture and develop future talent and resources on which the Club can draw on to enable the Forever Foundation, the Football Club to prosper into the future.
To learn more about RWB, its membership or events, please contact us on [email protected].
Fundraising and bequests
Fundraising & Donations
Support comes in many different forms and we want to make the process as easy and rewarding as possible.
As a registered DGR entity, all donations over $2 to the Western Bulldogs Forever Foundation are tax deductible.
Types of support?
- One off donation – make a one-off donation via our online donation platform. Once processed, you will receive the appropriate recognition and a tax receipt.
- Recurring donation – to set up a fortnightly, monthly, or annual donation please contact [email protected]. Your regular gift will be recognized accordingly, and you will receive a tax receipt.
- Fundraise for the Forever Foundation – Hosting a fundraising event, a peer-to-peer fundraiser or a Crowdfunder and want to contribute your funds to the Western Bulldogs Forever Foundation? We love these initiatives and want to be involved in the promotion so it can be as big as possible. Please contact us via email at [email protected] to enquire.
- Bequest/Future Gift – Our bequest program, Forever A Bulldog, gives you the option to leave the Club a future gift in a private and confidential manner. To learn more about Forever A Bulldog, please go to the program’s home page